The Chapel Choir has toured extensively throughout the United States, Austria, China, the Czech Republic, England, Greece, Poland, Spain, and Turkey. Performance venues have included Carnegie Hall, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Washington National Cathedral, and St. Martin-in-the-Fields.
- Bach: St. Matthew Passion
- Duruflé: Requiem
- Fanshawe: African Sanctus
- Lauridsen: Lux Æterna
- MacMillan: St. Luke Passion
- Mozart: Requiem
- Poulenc: Gloria
- Tchaikovsky: Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom
- Vaughan Williams: Dona nobis pacem
The Chapel Choir is led by Dr. Zebulon Highben, director of Chapel Music.
The Chapel Choir is open to students, faculty, staff, and community members by audition. Auditions are held at the beginning of the academic year, as well as by appointment.