The PathWays Fellowship is a one-year residential discernment program designed for recently-graduated Duke alumni.
Participants in the Fellowship:
- spend twelve months living in Christian community with peers at the PathWays House
- explore career vocation by working in non-profits, churches, businesses, and other local organizations
- develop places of deep connection with the Durham community, with special commitment to the West End neighborhood
- join spiritual retreats throughout the Fellowship year
- receive room and board, as well as a stipend to cover living expenses.
Contact the Director of Worship and Community Ministry to learn more about the PathWays House and Fellowship experience.