Sunday, December 04 - 2016
Duke Chapel's presentations of Handel's Messiah have long marked the beginning of the Christmas season in the area. Eighty-four years and several hundred performances later, Messiah continues to be beloved by audiences and performers alike. Internationally renowned soloists join with an orchestra of North Carolina professionals and the Chapel Choir to sing the story of Christ's life, from a world in darkness to one redeemed by the risen Jesus.
Tickets required. Now on sale at tickets.duke.edu.
Parking is available for $5 on a first-come basis in the Bryan Center Parking Garage. Overflow parking is available in the Chemistry Lot, with shuttle service to and from the Chapel. Vehicles with ADA passes may park in front of the Chapel.
- This performance will last for approximately 3 hours with an intermission.
- Seat cushions are permitted.
- No food or drink in Duke Chapel, with the exception of bottled water.
- Please arrive early. Late seating restrictions will be in effect.
- Page Box Office, located to the left of Duke Chapel will be open 90 minutes before each concert.
- Chapel doors will open for seating approximately one hour prior to each concert.