Bridging faith and learning does not stop with graduation. The PathWays Fellowship not only gives recent alumni the tools they need to discern their vocational and spiritual direction, but it also gives them opportunities for exploration, leadership, mentorship, service, and formation deeply rooted in the local community and their Christian traditions. This is a one-year residential discernment program designed specifically for recent Duke graduates.
Applications are due February 22, 2019. Click here to begin the application process.
Participants in the Fellowship:
- reside twelve months in Christian community with peers at the PathWays House
- develop places of deep connection with the Durham community, with special commitment to the West End neighborhood
- explore career vocation by working in non-profits, churches, businesses, and other local organizations
- enrich spiritual formation throughout the year through the practices of prayer, joining in retreats, and one-on-one mentoring
- receive room and board as well as a stipend to cover living expenses
Contact the Community Minister to learn more about the PathWays House and Fellowship experience.