The PathWays Fellowship is a one-year residential discernment program designed for recently-graduated Duke alumni.
Participants in the Fellowship:
- spend ten months living in Christian community with peers at the PathWays House
- explore career vocation by working in non-profits, churches, businesses, and other local organizations
- develop places of deep connection with the Durham community, with special commitment to the West End neighborhood
- join spiritual retreats throughout the Fellowship year
- travel on an international mission trip each spring
- receive room and board, as well as a modest stipend to cover living expenses.
Learn more about the PathWays House and Fellowship experience by viewing the video below, or by contacting the Director of Student Ministry.